We’re kicking off our two-part Mother’s Day Gift Guide with some of our best finds for all the veteran mothers out there. These are the amazing ladies who raised us up from infancy and helped us become the women we are today. We are so empowered by the strength of all the women who came before us and paved the ways for us through their unconditional love and we absolutely could not be more grateful.
Listed below are some great gift ideas from the lesser extravagant to the ultra luxurious – no matter what you choose to gift your mother this year, make sure to shower her with as much love as you can. Mother’s Day comes by once a year but she deserves to hear every day of her life just how much you appreciate her!
1. It’s no secret that our skin tends to lose some natural glow as we grow older, but that shouldn’t hinder our beautiful mothers from being the most radiant woman wherever she goes! The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder is a tried and true highlighting powder, finely milled and absolutely amazing for a naturally light-reflective look, without any shine. Glow, momma, glow!
2. Bring the spa to your mom – made with 100% natural plant oils and minerals and no artificial ingredients, HerbivoreBotanical’s Mother’s Day Spa Boxed Gift Set is definitely a must-have. The minimally beautiful packaging is sure to please any mother’s aesthetic and the goodies inside are guaranteed to pamper her silly, all in the comfort of her own home.
3. Not sure which scent goes best with your mom and her space? Try the Diptyque Votive Candle Set, which includes three mini-sized candles of their best sellers: Baies, Figuier, and Roses. Diptyque is known for their luxurious and lasting scents – a fool proof gift for moms with expensive taste!
4. The Drybar Buttercup Blow Dryer is such a life-changer. Not only does does it dry hair faster and more efficiently, it’ll actually help her hair feel smoother while hydrating and conditioning your hair! Help mom save daily prep time with this ultra lightweight but powerful dryer so she can get to the things she really loves.
5. Your mom deserves the best, and SKII never fails to deliver. Cellumination Cream EX is a silky moisturizer for hydration and brightening with proven results across all different skin types. After she uses this face cream for a few weeks you’ll be totally envious of her amaazing skin!
6. Moms (and dads!) these days are so technologically savvy and are just as bound to their electronics as we are. The iPad Mini is a perfect gift for moms on the go, small enough to slip right into her purse for any midday catching up on her social media or as the perfectly-sized e-reader.
7. Dita Supa Dupa Sunglasses for the supa dupa mom in your life! Protect those eyes from the sun in style with these oversized and ultra-flattering shades.
8. Tired of the ubiquitous fragrances that everyone and their mothers (hehe) seem to be wearing these day? Try gifting Frederic Malle Une Rose for a unique blend of fruity Turkish Rose and black truffle, described as the scent of a beautiful rose garden.
9. La Mer is the definition of hydrating luxury and their Body Creme is no joke. A small dollop will help diminish signs of aging and leave even the driest skin buttery smooth. Mothers approved!
10. Bloggers and celebrities alike around the globe have fallen hard for the Celine Trapeze Handbag, and for good reason with its beautiful craftsmanship and quality look. Available in many different colors, there’s bound to be a perfect match for your mother. This is the new very day purse for your oh-so stylish mother she didn’t even know she wanted.
11. If you have a thing for shoes (and let’s be honest, who doesn’t here), there’s a good chance you inherited your exquisite taste in footwear from your mom. These Salvatore Ferragamo Varina Ballet Flats are comfortable, stylish, and such a good fit for moms everywhere!
12. Watches are a great gift for any occasion, but this Burberry Diamond Dial Watch takes the cake. Modern, sleek, shiny but not showy and just all-around glam for the lovely lady in your life.
Make sure to stay tuned for part-two of the series: gifts for the new mom!