Here at Everly we are constantly looking for new talent and people to join our team! As we go into our 7th year at Everly (time is passing by so fast!) we are in awe and feeling so blessed that we have the opportunity to bring more people in to help us bring our vision to life. We have the best team at the moment and we are looking to expand! Please see below for the 4 positions we have available and e-mail all resumes to email@example.com with your resume/portfolio if you’d like to be considered for the position.
Here’s to ending the year strong and looking forward to crazy, new year.
xo, Adri and Fabe
Social Media Coordinator/Photographer
Everly is currently seeking a social media coordinator/photographer who is a self-motivator and loves a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a passion for style and team building. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience using social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships with fans. This role will act as a brand representative for capturing and developing our brand.
In this role you will….
• Be responsible for the day-to-day support of Everly’s social media department such as our website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
• Creation and maintenance of online product listing content
• Partner with creative team in planning social media images
• Stay up to date on the latest trends in social media, fashion, video and photography
• Implement new strategies into shooting, retouching and styling to stream-line the overall social process
• Maintain calendar schedule and make daily updates
• Must have a strong understanding of marketing strategies and tactics with clear communications of all social media initiatives and projects
• Knowledge of leading social media platforms and viral content as well as knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
• Outstanding creative and technical skills in photography
• A superb aesthetic and understanding for the Everly brand.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage and prioritize multiple and varying projects simultaneously
• Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
• To be a self starter, creative thinker, and a fast learner
Tradeshow Sales Associate
Seeking a highly motivated, organized Sales Associates who will work in-house and take our collection on the Road. Our ideal candidates must be friendly and able to work with the public in providing assistance while also prioritizing sales.
• Must be eligible to travel at least 10 times a year
• Coordinate all tradeshow paper work + travel accommodation
• Make sure all show samples are accurate for the new season with detailed information
• Ensuring tradeshow display products is presentable with all company standards
• Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering friendly assistance.
• Advises customers by providing information on current collection
• Maintaining all records of sold inventory and following up on order.
• Making new appointments with new customers, following up with current customers for market
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Possess strong written and verbal communication abilities.
• Must have innovative skills and abilities to increase sales.
• Must have ability to multi-task and meet sales targets,
• Wholesale or buying experience preferred
• Team player
• Highly self-motivated, independent
Seeking a qualified and experienced Warehouse Manager to join our team. The atmosphere is very fast-paced, demanding and sometimes hectic but also very rewarding. We need someone who is ready for a challenge and will grow with our business.
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to): Fabric Inspections; Inventory Management; Reporting; Shipment Processing for both incoming and outgoing orders; and working with UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT and freight companies on a daily basis.
Must have the following qualifications to be considered:
• Competent math skills
• Proficient in Excel and Word
• Excellent verbal and written skills a must
• Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude and have an excellent work ethic
• Great attention to detail, organizational skills, and an eye for quality control
• Ability to problem solve and multi-tas
• Past experience working in a warehouse and managing the floor
• Help build/drive monthly capsule color story & fabric/print ideas and aid in driving seasonal design ideas.
• Research, identify, and share current industry design trends and competitive reviews as they relate to the brand
• Source and implement cost effective fabrics and techniques both foreign and domestic
• Building and manage line guides
• Develop tech packs and maintain communication with factory. Visit and communicate with domestic and international factories when necessary.
• Work closely with tech design team/ patternmaker as needed for development.
• Manage development of samples from 1st proto through TOP and ensure timely delivery, quality and cost effectiveness of all developed product.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to develop strong, synergistic relationships with a multitude of teams and personnel
• Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills
• Strong work ethic to excel in a fast paced environment
• Capable self-manager ability to give constructive criticism, encourage teammates, and celebrate team successes
• Possess a strong work ethic to excel in a fast paced environment
• A creative design aesthetic that complements the current style of the company
• Ability to work effectively as part of a design team
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or work experience equivalent
• Minimum of 4 years in-house design and production experience
• Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop Software
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
• Strong understanding of apparel design and production process